Cookies are needed to provide and improve our online services, as well as to ensure that the
information provided by the users is kept confidential and in a proper manner. We shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or the unauthorised destruction of data provided by users in the form of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or another device, which is used when you visit a website. The text file contains information that is used to improve the user experience of visitors to the website.
What cookies are used on the website?
We use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies. These cookies are required for operating our website, including, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of our website and use the website’s basic functionality.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies provide information about how, and how often, our website is used, what the user groups are, and what search tools are used. Cookie statistics may also be obtained from third parties.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this data to make our website and the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- How can you modify or block cookies?
- If you don’t want cookies to be used on your devices, you can change the security settings of your browser. Please note that security settings may vary and have to be changed on each browser individually. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including necessary cookies) you may not be able to access some or all parts of our site.
- To learn more about cookies and how to manage them via your browser/device, please visit aboutcookies.org